Return to Website

POW/MIA Freedom Fighters

THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED.

ALL THE POSTS CURRENTLY HERE, WILL REMAIN.
HOWEVER, THIS FORUM WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY NEW POSTS.

TO READ AND POST IN THE NEW FORUM, PLEASE CLICK BELOW:

http://pub199.ezboard.com/bpowmiafreedomfighters47395

THANK YOU!

POW/MIA Freedom Fighters
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Subject

A bit dissapointed. Was looking to find some folks who had a plan. There will never be any help from Washington. I would say that is rather obvious. So other than crying in our beer about the poor POW's, what are we going to do about it???????????

Has anyone thought of getting some back alive? Maybe by going through another country? Bumper stickers and letters to crooked politicians will never bring one home. Any comments?

Terrible T

Re: No Subject

I agree with you 100%. We can fly flags and show our support for our POW's all we want but thats not going to bring them home. I would like to see some idea's of how we could get them home..

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

A bit dissapointed. Was looking to find some folks who had a plan. There will never be any help from Washington. I would say that is rather obvious. So other than crying in our beer about the poor POW's, what are we going to do about it???????????

Has anyone thought of getting some back alive? Maybe by going through another country? Bumper stickers and letters to crooked politicians will never bring one home. Any comments?

Terrible T