Return to Website

POW/MIA Freedom Fighters

THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED.

ALL THE POSTS CURRENTLY HERE, WILL REMAIN.
HOWEVER, THIS FORUM WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY NEW POSTS.

TO READ AND POST IN THE NEW FORUM, PLEASE CLICK BELOW:

http://pub199.ezboard.com/bpowmiafreedomfighters47395

THANK YOU!

POW/MIA Freedom Fighters
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Remains found in jungle may be Coast Guard casualty of Vietnam

This is so exciting for me, as Rittichier has been a part of my life for four years now. As soon as I learned about the repatriation, I began telling every one I knew -- and probably people I didn't know -- about it and about him. I have a bracelet for Rittichier, but it stays on my dresser next to his photo most the time, because the bracelet is too big for my little wrists.

I have been in contact with a newspaper reporter about Rittichier, and through her and others, I now have (1) the address for and (2) 'permission' to write Rittichier's widow and brothers, the latter of which desire those of us concerned about Rittichier to be at the memorial service(s) for him. Great !

Re: Re: Remains found in jungle may be Coast Guard casualty of Vietnam

Hi Stacey,

Please let us know about the memorial service (when/where) so we can attend if possible.

Thanks!

Jen

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

This is so exciting for me, as Rittichier has been a part of my life for four years now. As soon as I learned about the repatriation, I began telling every one I knew -- and probably people I didn't know -- about it and about him. I have a bracelet for Rittichier, but it stays on my dresser next to his photo most the time, because the bracelet is too big for my little wrists.

I have been in contact with a newspaper reporter about Rittichier, and through her and others, I now have (1) the address for and (2) 'permission' to write Rittichier's widow and brothers, the latter of which desire those of us concerned about Rittichier to be at the memorial service(s) for him. Great !

will do

I will alert you (and others) as soon as I know something, but I realize that this [the identification] can take up to 18 months. The 18 (+/-) months, I think, will be almost as long for the families as the past 34 1/2 years have been ...

Replying to:

Hi Stacey,

Please let us know about the memorial service (when/where) so we can attend if possible.

Thanks!

Jen

Replying to: