Return to Website

POW/MIA Freedom Fighters

THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED.

ALL THE POSTS CURRENTLY HERE, WILL REMAIN.
HOWEVER, THIS FORUM WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY NEW POSTS.

TO READ AND POST IN THE NEW FORUM, PLEASE CLICK BELOW:

http://pub199.ezboard.com/bpowmiafreedomfighters47395

THANK YOU!

POW/MIA Freedom Fighters
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MIA's

I have kept on top of all the breaking events by way of CNN Earlier Today I saw a list AND phoyo'd of the current MIA's in Iraq Including two ( 2 ) women Jessica ? as well as another I think may have been from Kansas? I( I only had a quick glance before it was gone ! I cannot locate the name of the 2nd Woman MIA . I have all the rest and would like this last one to take with us to church this week . I am praying for ALL their return although I know some are NOT going to come home as they showed photo's ( shame on CBS) of the dead already and they are counted I believe as MIA's . If anyone has the names of ALL the MIA's and is willing to keep me informed of them I will have our 300 member congregation pray for them no matter HOW LONG the list becomes and I will also ask my prayer chain to pray specifically for the MIA's too . I have had a person on another message board email me to tell me that we need more bombs and less prayers ! I asked that " what did it hurt and even HE AGREED it didn't hurt so if you feel this way too please do not email me to tell me this . I will not respond to your email or post . Michael P. Upstate N.Y.

Re: MIA's

I have been trying the same thing myself and came across this link.

http://www.usvetdsp.com/pwmia_iraq.htm

I hope it helps.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have kept on top of all the breaking events by way of CNN Earlier Today I saw a list AND phoyo'd of the current MIA's in Iraq Including two ( 2 ) women Jessica ? as well as another I think may have been from Kansas? I( I only had a quick glance before it was gone ! I cannot locate the name of the 2nd Woman MIA . I have all the rest and would like this last one to take with us to church this week . I am praying for ALL their return although I know some are NOT going to come home as they showed photo's ( shame on CBS) of the dead already and they are counted I believe as MIA's . If anyone has the names of ALL the MIA's and is willing to keep me informed of them I will have our 300 member congregation pray for them no matter HOW LONG the list becomes and I will also ask my prayer chain to pray specifically for the MIA's too . I have had a person on another message board email me to tell me that we need more bombs and less prayers ! I asked that " what did it hurt and even HE AGREED it didn't hurt so if you feel this way too please do not email me to tell me this . I will not respond to your email or post . Michael P. Upstate N.Y.

Re: Re: MIA's

Thanks so much for that link! We've also added a page of the current POW/MIA's:

http://www.powmiaff.org/gwstatus03.html

Jen

Replying to:

I have been trying the same thing myself and came across this link.

http://www.usvetdsp.com/pwmia_iraq.htm

I hope it helps.

Replying to: