Return to Website

POW/MIA Freedom Fighters

THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED.

ALL THE POSTS CURRENTLY HERE, WILL REMAIN.
HOWEVER, THIS FORUM WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY NEW POSTS.

TO READ AND POST IN THE NEW FORUM, PLEASE CLICK BELOW:

http://pub199.ezboard.com/bpowmiafreedomfighters47395

THANK YOU!

POW/MIA Freedom Fighters
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Just Confirmed! POW Jessica Lynch has been rescued alive!

...by dual Army Rangers & Navy Seals operation was rescued in Nasiriya 4 hours ago. Father has confirmed the news.

Pfc. Jessica Lynch, 19, Palestine, West Virginia

507th Maintenance Company

MIA - Went missing in an Iraqi ambush at Nasiriya on March 23, 2003

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Centcom just announced that one Army POW has been rescued by Coalition forces from within Iraq.

Name and further details have yet to be released.

Re: Just Confirmed! POW Jessica Lynch has been rescued alive!

I just wanted to say "Praise God!"

Replying to:

...by dual Army Rangers & Navy Seals operation was rescued in Nasiriya 4 hours ago. Father has confirmed the news.

Replying to:

Centcom just announced that one Army POW has been rescued by Coalition forces from within Iraq.

We are happy for you!!!

Posting an e-mail I received for Pfc Jessica Lynch (I don't have any access to her or her family):

So glad you are free!! We have been praying for all of you POWs and MIAs and our prayers have been answered. Thank you so

much for your service to us. May God bless you and your family! With much appreciation, a grateful American family

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Just Confirmed! POW Jessica Lynch has been rescued alive!

I stumbled onto your website after I was compelled by the Jessica Lynch story to become informed about all of our POW's My apologies if I am writing this in the wrong forum, I just had to write somewhere and say something!!!

Jessica Lynch joined the Army for college money to become a teacher and now has 2 broken legs, one broken arm AND she suffered multiple gunshot wounds. The rank and file of our military is made up of many like her...normal everyday working-class Americans simply looking to take advantage of some GI Money for college. But you know what??? I'll bet my ASS she didnt didnt flinch about going to Iraq. I'd also wager anyone that the Special Ops forces that got her out didn't think twice about putting their lives on the line as they carried this American Soldier out of the building where she was held. We are truly seeing America's finest. This soldier and those that rescued her epitomize what this country is all about to me. We're talking about Americans who, prior to last night, had never met each other yet didnt hesitate to risk their asses when the chips were down because she was one of their own.

This Bud's for you PFC Lynch. Godspeed!!!!

Bring them all home!!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

More Details from Fox News

In from Fox News:

U.S. Central Command in Qatar announced Lynch's rescue Tuesday at 7:30 EST, but offered no other details.

Lynch's family and other sources confirmed the good news of the rescue of the 19-year-old resident of Palestine, W.Va.

She was part of the 507th Maintenance Company out of Ft. Bliss, Texas, whose vehicle was ambushed March 23 by Iraqis when it took a wrong turn. Special forces carried out the rescue near Nasiriyah between 3:30 and 4 p.m. EST Tuesday.

The family was ecstatic and tearful at the news, Fox News’ Rita Cosby reported.

"Tonight, it’s a celebration for them that their little girl is alive," cousin Pam Lynch told Fox News, referring to Jessica’s parents.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,82874,00.html

From other news reports, it was said she had been rescued from a hospital where she was being treated for an injury.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Clarification...

Pfc Jessica Lynch had origianlly been listed as MIA/DUSTWUN (Duty Status Whereabouts Unknown), but in fact, was a POW when rescued.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: ARMY POW RESCUED....

hopefully alot of muslims were killed in the rescue

Replying to: