Homepage of Paul Sharp Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. Maybe someone will actually read what you say, or not, but you never know, or do you?

Homepage of Paul Sharp Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: (Insert Apropriate Subject There)

Meh, looking for a job kinda stinks, though I realize just how hard it is to read my handwriting. No school the past two days due to weather or some junk, not too happy about that. Nothing new, just the usual anger and frustration that goes around. Happy days all!

Re: (Insert Apropriate Subject Here)

My handwriting is mostly readable. I think. I try to make it readable but if I'm taking notes for myself or something, I don't think the Urim and Thummim would help. I believe you can do it though. You can do any thing you put your mind to. I'm not trying to be the "say something inspiring and save the day guy" I'm not at all. Just do what you want and make sure it's what you want and what will make you happy. I'd like to see you graduate and do something with your life. But hey it's your life not mine. Hope it all works out for you. If I can do anything for you or to help you let me know. Ok I'm done rambling now. Later.

So You (Paul) haven't met your mom's current dog Maddisen (Madie) but they are trying to get Carol and I to take her. She is a palmeranian (or how ever you spell it). We're not sure if we can or want to right now. although she listens to us better than she does to your mom. Carol and I drove your dad to the airport this morning and the snow was crazy, 25-35 on the freeway, 100yd visability. not much else is going on. I heard about your job interview tommorrow, good luck. I hope all is well. Later.

I met little Maddie. I was there when she arrived and I actually watched the little bugger the first few days mom had her while mum did other stuff. The magical dog, she wets the carpet, then 2 minutes later you can't see where she went to clean it up. The tricky little dog. Dads plane was delayed in arriving and/or was rerouted. He isn't home yet, but should be home in an hour or two. His bags havn't caught up with him. I just hope I have the strength to work the job I am interviewing for, warehouses, or so I hear, can be beasts. Party.

Hey guys, I had a job interview yesterday and I now have a job. It is kinda far away but it is about 5 miles from where my sister works. I will be starting work today, and I will be working at TechSMARTZ warehouse, moving and retesting IT equipment. I also got accepted into the UofU yesterday, though I still need to graduate from high school. I am going to keep looking for work closer to home, but I hope that this warehouse gig works out. Have fun everyone.

Congrats on yopur job AND UofU. Thats cool. when are you going to start school? Summer Or Fall? I hope your not too dead from work when you read this. Have fun. Later.

I start school in the fall. I am not too dead, but actually doing stuff is a whole lota different from my previous routine. I got to throw stuff around today, it wasn't bad for a first day. Hope you all are haveing fun.

The second day was even more of a party. I think that I will come to really enjoy my job. If anything it is a good exercise program that you are paid to do! Only two complaints are that I can't work more hours and that it takes 30mins to get there. I was planning on sleeping in today but I went to a mini MTC thing, where we learned about missions and the like. Still got to sleep in a few hours, got up at 7:35. Last night I went to the ward movie night and we watched Money or Mission. Now don't ya'll go and be gettin any ideas about me being religious or something, k? Party on guys, and post sometime.

sometime

I am fine with the free versions of TV series that are available, even if they are low quality or sometimes have German subtitles. If anyone posts in that other thread, I get an email, kinda wierd, cool, and annoying at the same time.

I saw Bro. Badistone (probably misspelled) today and he asked how you were, I told him a little bit about your job and he said "well good for him I hope he likes it." I took madison to the dr to get kenneled for the week and she will get spade and microchiped on monday. Hope all is well with you, talk to you later.

WOW can I spell or what?

what