Homepage of Paul Sharp Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. Maybe someone will actually read what you say, or not, but you never know, or do you?

Homepage of Paul Sharp Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: (Insert Apropriate Subject Here)

I start school in the fall. I am not too dead, but actually doing stuff is a whole lota different from my previous routine. I got to throw stuff around today, it wasn't bad for a first day. Hope you all are haveing fun.

The second day was even more of a party. I think that I will come to really enjoy my job. If anything it is a good exercise program that you are paid to do! Only two complaints are that I can't work more hours and that it takes 30mins to get there. I was planning on sleeping in today but I went to a mini MTC thing, where we learned about missions and the like. Still got to sleep in a few hours, got up at 7:35. Last night I went to the ward movie night and we watched Money or Mission. Now don't ya'll go and be gettin any ideas about me being religious or something, k? Party on guys, and post sometime.

sometime

I am fine with the free versions of TV series that are available, even if they are low quality or sometimes have German subtitles. If anyone posts in that other thread, I get an email, kinda wierd, cool, and annoying at the same time.

I saw Bro. Badistone (probably misspelled) today and he asked how you were, I told him a little bit about your job and he said "well good for him I hope he likes it." I took madison to the dr to get kenneled for the week and she will get spade and microchiped on monday. Hope all is well with you, talk to you later.

WOW can I spell or what?

what