Homepage of Paul Sharp Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. Maybe someone will actually read what you say, or not, but you never know, or do you?

Homepage of Paul Sharp Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hey... sorry I can't come up with more'n that

Music defines who I am, what I think, and the mood I am in. The music I listen to both makes my mood or shows what mood I am in. Music defines my life, my past, my thoughts, you just have to know how to understand the music. So have a nice day everyone.

Hello Everyone! I have been looking for NAS or network storage solutions. I am also interested in external drives, servers, and the like. If any of you know something about them, do tell. I have been able to find mainly enterprise class solutions, involving no less than $3000 investment... I am not able to do that! All I want is to be able to store 500GB initially with the ability to inexpensivly expand the storage up to a couple TB. Anyway, if you know anything about it, do tell. Thanks!

Yeah, only went to seminary 2 times this week... Looks as though I have some more makeup lessons to do... fun fun!

I'd just like to say, facebook is fun... yeah, that's right, I said fun... FUN! Ok, so there... I posted in my own dead forum... (and someone just got an email :D )... Party on all you people who have facebook!