Homepage of Paul Sharp Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. Maybe someone will actually read what you say, or not, but you never know, or do you?

Homepage of Paul Sharp Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Thread

This really was a brilliant idea Jeremy. Is Carols phone busted or something? Not much is happening here, just trying to actually leave the house every now and again. For y'all who don't have Facebook, get it, then I can poke you all day long! Ultimate at my house!

FYI yes Carol's phone is being dumb like normal, maybe a little worse. We want to get her a new phone soon and hope that will solve the problem of a jankee phone.

I'm not sure I want a facebook account, especialy if I get bugged all day when I'm not even on the computer much.

Not much else is new arround here, We're getting new windows in our house, today we get a few installed and moore on sat.

Later

I love frisbee, but dang did I suck at it today! It was still fun though. My phone doesn't seem to be working either, I can call out all I want, but it doesn't seem like I can take inbound calls

I hope the windows don't look like crap, maybe they will help with the gas bill too eh? How is the garden looking? Are you remembering to water it everynow and again? People wouldn't bother you if you had facebook, it is just a fun thing to have.

Wow I'm not used to getting up so early, seminary is going to be real tough when it gets going again. For those of you who read this, I may be staying out here in MO, just not in this house. Things are going ok, despite some rumors that are circulating around. Try and have fun and call if you question something that you have heard.

Ok, here is an update, I'm sure sometime someone will read this. I'm currently working at H&H color lab out here in Raytown MO. Most likely I will live here until I go on my mission, and for those who are bad at math, that's a little under a year. I'm currently living with my dad and Shell, however I'm not sure how/if that situation will change. My room is a mess, but that can be fixed. My gf Rachel just got a job at a bowling alley, how awesome is that eh people? Y'all know how much I love bowling (and how I went a couple times each week back in Provo). Anyway, that is a brief update on my life, I'm planning on possibly trying to make a fake sorta business outa shraterstuff just because I can but I'm not really sure how. Party on people and don't be afraid to call me.

I would just like to say that Provo Rocks! It's good to be back y'all!