Homepage of Paul Sharp Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message. Maybe someone will actually read what you say, or not, but you never know, or do you?

Homepage of Paul Sharp Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WOW NOT USED ANY MORE

I wander in here every once in a while. I'm busy and don't have internet acess at work any more. I'm still working at the locksmith, and keeping busy when I'm not at work. I hope all is well with you whoever you are reading this thing if you actually are reading this.....or not.....oh well. It's late and time for me to go to bed, good night.

Re: WOW NOT USED ANY MORE

I wander in here too once and again. I find it sad that nobody else seems to hit us up here at shraterstuff. Ah well... I work at H&H color lab as a router, I run stuff around and make sure that things get where they are supposed to be. It isn't completely mindless work, but you don't have to be a rocket scientist. The pay is good and the work isn't too horrible, least nobody wants fries with it ;) Anyway, I might try to run a business or something out of shraterstuff, probably just something on the side, but yeah. Enjoy everyone!