Return to Website

Michael's Forum

Welcome to MyCowboySurf forum. Feel free to express your opinion.

You won't be deleted for speaking out against a bad program. Studiotraffic and 4Daily have NO authority here....LOL. At any rate, have fun!

Michael

Michael's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Surfcity Auto Surf

This one I'm not sure about. See, everything looked good as long as I was compounding. Then suddenly the emails were never answered. That's never a good sign. Well, I played along and waited for this big announcement he kept promising. Days later the announcement. We are out of money at the moment. But, we are gonna pay everyone in the order they requested.
GREAT! Except it's for the October payments. What about November? Guess we'll have to wait and find out. He still doesn't answer emails. Maybe he's busy.
In all honesty, he says his investments haven't come in yet. That's what he's waiting on. What about all the upgrades he was advertising as a special? Why not use that money? Doesn't ANYONE count their money before they spend it?
At any rate, I won't call Andre a scammer yet. I'm gonna give him a chance and I will report it here as soon as I'm paid.
Michael

Re: Surfcity Auto Surf

I just joined in Dec and upgraded, but haven't reached payout yet. I hadn't heard anything bad prior to that. To his credit though he has always responded to fairly quick to my e-mails and IMs. :) From our conversations Andre seems tooo be a pretty nice guy, but then again Nice doesn't mean he's a great Businessman. But I don't think for a minute that his site is a scam. JMO

Sharon