Return to Website

Michael's Forum

Welcome to MyCowboySurf forum. Feel free to express your opinion.

You won't be deleted for speaking out against a bad program. Studiotraffic and 4Daily have NO authority here....LOL. At any rate, have fun!

Michael

Michael's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: scams

I have a couple more for you. Cash Station - I had my computer cleaned almost 2 months ago and I emailed for my password no reply. After 4 weeks of this I started posting on the forum (nicely at first) to try and get my password. no reply. Then I got a little cranky (so unlike me lol) and I can't believe how many people are defending him because he has a life you know. Shame on me. some of my postings there have been altered too.
Next - Surf15 Daily owes me money from December 12th I have emailed a few times and even said that if it was going to be a while that was fine just to let me know. - No answer
Next - MySurfCash - does not return any emails I wish that I didn't have any money in that site. There is a trojan attatched to that one too, for days now, and they still have not done anything about it.
I seem to be a magnet for scam sites ( so many of the ones that I have joined seem to close within a day or two) I'm sure that I will have more for you soon. I hope that you can post them because I would like to see the money that people are spending go to the good sites with honest admin.
Thanks your neighbour to the North - Shannon

Re: Re: scams

Hi its me again. Yesterday I told you that I am a magnet for scam sites. Here is proof In the past week I have signed up for 4 programmes 3 turn out to be either gone or my account disappeared after I had given them money. I'm either a magnet or idiot. I'm going with the magnet theory. So anyway I found this today and it looks really good because it is a forum for practically all of the sites around. I wish I had found it sooner. You guys should take a look at it before you end up like me Cowboysurf is even listed. http://www.moneymakergroup.com/ I don't know if it would have saved the money that I lost this week but I'm hoping that it will save future $$$.
Good Luck and Happy Surfing,
Your neighbour to the North,
Shannon