Santa Lucia F.C. - Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Santa Lucia F.C. - Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
KEEP IT UP

Well done for your website , but i think you should remove the chat room cause i tried it 3 times and every time there was no one , however well done and keep it up.

Re: KEEP IT UP

Thank you for posting your message in our forum and for your kind comments. The chat room was an experiment that we have tried in order to have more interaction of players and guests on the site. For the moment we are using the chat room on a notice basis, meaning that we are giving note of what time we will use it so that there are a few people in the room. Later on we will find a means to post the advice somewhere on the site so that users will know when to go into chat.

Thank you for your reply.I would be very glad if you let us know when to enter the chat room.Once again i would like to take this opportunity to ask you if u can change the java buttons on the left , what i m trying to say is that dial up users can sometimes be bored of the java loading. What do you think? You may think i am a little of a nosey but i am not, lol , i am just one of those real fans of the site. thanks.

I have thought about it too even though I have ADSL, as a webmaster one must think about all the possible scenarios. As you might appreciate I have for now managed to make the site appear correctly on all the possible monitor resolutions and have added the link bar at the top for those who cannot have java on their machines. I know that dial up users would prefer pages that download in faster times and I will get other opinions on the matter so that if need be I will remove or change the items on the pages that take a lot of time to load. In the meantime I would suggest that you open another forum topic on the matter and invite others to express their opinion.

Site taJBA HAFNA ISSA MISSEK TNEHHI DIK IL KELMA `NEW LOOK`

I have found out that it was not the java buttons that were taking a lot of time to load but the poll voting. I have now removed the poll voting from the home page and it should now load much faster. Please let me know if it is still slow since I do not have dial up.

I THINK IT IS MORE EFFICIENT NOW WITH NO WEB POLL.

HEKK AHJAR BLA NEW LOOK. TAJJEB HAFNA, Prosit tal-updates.

In your guestbook I learned that you are having problems with your webspace.Can u make another free web hosting website and then put links onto this site?