U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
no response from uswda

you would think that this site would be the place to find out about a dog killed in war. I am talking about the dog bart killed in a helo in afgan. not one reply maybe i missed something?

Re: no response from uswda

Tim,

Apparently your GPS is not working.

USWDA is a great organization, but is not a goverment agancy, nor a military website.

This is an organization of Veteran Dog Handlers, and the information you see is provided by individuals.

Suggest you take your "Top Secret" security clearence, and ask the fine folks at Lackland, Air Force Base.

Mine has expired.

Semper Fi
Perry C. Money
Vietnam 1970, "Missy" 7K37

gee i thought it said us war DOG ass. not dog handlers ass. my mistake MR. PERRY

We have been trying to find out what happen to Bart's remains. It seems no one is being told. I have John and Bart up on our K9 Wall of Honor and as soon as I get the right information it will be posted. Sory I couldn't get back to you soon, been out of town with a slight health problem. Send me an email through ronaiello@uswardogs.org, so I can keep you on file.

Thanks

Ron