U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Peace Dogs

Hi All. This may not be the right place for this story, but I'll try to make it short. I am a disabled combat veteran trying to raise my boys. one was born helplessly disabled. We had a litter of pure bread Doberman Pinschers that we were trying to have certified as service dogs/therapy dogs. Once we identified which of the 8 we were going to keep, we were going to give the rest away to a couple returning vets who will need a best friend when they try to re enter the world. The parents cost me everything I had at the time. Raising the pack has kept me broke. (I know, I no..."tears in a bucket," right?) -anyway...

We live in Oakland, Ca and the police cant keep their hands off my animals. They took two away from me in May. I fought hard for weeks to get them back and reach an agreement (another one), which they didn't honor either. They took our only 2 females last July and gave them away to spite me for winning against them the last time.

They've known of the plan the whole time. It bothers me that they know what this means to me and my family, and others yet unknown. One of the females, Mama. She has already shown she can forecast Jakes (son) upcoming seizures,very possibly saving his life and keeping him out of the ambulance, out of emergency room, out of ICU and out of harms way. I've barely been able to sleep since they took her on 7-25-11.

Anyone got any good advice?

Anyone know any good lawyers? ..Pro bono type lawyers?

I can't live like this...