U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: First Woman in K-9

Thanks for your reply! I knew there were a few before me, but I never knew who they were or when they had trained. Would love to meet up with them, if anyone knows....thanks!!

Re: First Woman in K-9

Rae Ann,

Good to hear from you, thought maybe we had made you mad or something.

If you would give us the name of the unit or units that you worked with as a dog handler we will see what can be done to get you in touch with some of those folks.

Also give us a few days and we will see what can be done to locate some of the other early female handlers.

As far as I know history has kind of missed you guys, and we need to see if this can be corrected.

Additionally I would invite you to join the Vietnam Dog Handlers Association as an associate member.

If you will go to our website at vdha.us and fill out the application form, and then send it to me, I will place a check with it to cover your first years membership.

You may also use my ID number and password to access our members only archives, and advanced search feature ( 1592/money ).

Let us know what else we can do for you.

Thank you for your service to our great country, and welcome home.

Semper Fi
Perry C. Money
"Missy" 7K37 Vietnam 1970