U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
war dog story song

This may not be of interest to most. However, I was listening to a CD by Jimmy Dean and on it was a story song that was probably concerning a WWII war dog and it's called "Oklahoma Bill". I just thought that it was a great tribute to war dogs.

Re: war dog story song

Thank you for sharing this song, will check this and I think our Austin concrete contractor would be interested on this.

This is really nice to hear.. Thanks for sharing..roofing

Your Article is so good and informative thanks for sharing this content internet marketing services Fort Worth tx

This is an interesting website. One that I like a lot too is the AC repair company in my hometown, Gainesville.

Very interesting story. I appreciate you sharing this here with www.gilberteventplanner.com

War dogs are really helpful for our veterans to get over traumas.
Onboarding software

A few days ago I saw a video of a police dog finishing his last shift before beign retired, it really warmed my heart how the dispatcher send a message to all units talking about the career the dog had and congratulating him on his retirement. I would like to recommend the best house painting in gainesville

I learned a lot and got very helpful information from your blog. Thanks for sharing. Sitio web

Our veterans can overcome trauma thanks to war dogs. maid service surrey

An inspiring story. Handyman Services Cedar City

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the story song "Oklahoma Bill" by Jimmy Dean, which pays tribute to a war dog from WWII. It's great to see that people are still finding ways to honor and remember the contributions of these amazing animals. Does anyone familiar with rv extended warranty?

I want to recommend www.photoboothofhouston.com if you're looking for an affordable photo booth in Houston.

This is really nice to hear.

It was really a great song. Great as the Dumpster Rental St. George.Thanks for sharing anyway.

Thank you for sharing this interesting tidbit about the song "Oklahoma Bill" by Jimmy Dean. War dogs have played a vital and often underappreciated role in various conflicts throughout history. Songs like this can serve as touching tributes to their bravery and dedication. Music has a unique way of commemorating important aspects of our history, and it's great to hear that this song highlights the service of war dogs during World War II. It's a reminder of the diverse ways in which art and music can honor the sacrifices made by both humans and animals in times of conflict. mobile auto detailing Naples FL

Fiber cement siding is a terrific choice if you want a robust house with excellent protection from all hazards, even natural disasters. | cement siding installers near me

It's wonderful to hear that you discovered and enjoyed a tribute to war dogs in a song by Jimmy Dean titled "Oklahoma Bill." Songs that pay tribute to the contributions of war dogs and their handlers often serve as a meaningful and touching way to honor these brave animals and their service during times of conflict. War dogs have played essential roles in military operations, and their loyalty and dedication have saved many lives. Such songs can help preserve their memory and recognize their sacrifices. It's heartwarming when artists like Jimmy Dean use their talents to shed light on these important stories. Miami Security Companies