U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
K9 memorial

Hi i am trying to get pointed in the right direction. Im the kennel master at mcconnell air force base in kansas and im trying to find out how or where to get a k9 memorial made to put in front of our kennels building. I would like to honor our military working and think this would be great. I have no idea where to begin. Any information would be greatly appreciated. My email is elvin_jose@yahoo.com and number is 912-674-7293. Thank you

Re: K9 memorial

I hope you already found what you're looking for and got some help.

flash party photo booth

I was looking for the same! Would you be able to find one?

concrete wall contractors dallas

thank you for sharing. eavestrough cleaning kingston

I couldn't agree more!
Derby Office Cleaners

This will be such a nice K9 Memorial.
Oxford Tree Surgeon

I hope you were able to find what you were looking for. I feel like honoring the military dogs is such an important cause.

I really hope you found what you were looking for. tree surgeon dunstable

Awesome. Thank you for sharing Best Caramels online

I hope you were able to find the resources you need. I have a dear friend who used to train war dogs, so I know they would think this is important too!

I've been looking for that too. I hope someone here can help us. lashes courses online

There should be a memorial park for them so everyone could get to visit.
Fort Mitchell Roofing Company

Hey there!!! I was looking for this info around the web and finally found it. Thanks. https://www.drywallhalifax.com/

Did you already know where it is? commercial diffusers

At Roofing Contractors Glasgow we want to pay our whole hearted thanks to the US war dogs!

bathroom contractor colleyville tx
Contact your base leadership: Reach out to your base leadership and ask if there are any established protocols or guidelines for creating a memorial on base property. You may also need to get approval from base leadership before proceeding with your plans.

Nice article! thanks for sharing the post!
Plastic Surgery In Tallahassee

Try this Concrete Driveway Repair in Iowa City IA

Nice

Thanks for giving this article. It was very useful General Contractor

Thanks for posting this, many will surely go crawl space repair in miami Florida

I think you’ve made some truly interesting points. Not too many people would actually think about this the way you just did. You might also like this https://www.cardetailingregina.com/exterior-car-detailing

Our main objective is to return your home to its pre-storm condition in order to keep you safe and secure. - auckland flood restoration

I was looking for the same.

"Great site with an awesome post. Thanks for sharing.
Accountants Sherwood Park"

Excellent blog post, keep up the great work
Tree Service Bowling Green

Such a well-researched and informative piece.
Furnace Cleaning in Red Deer

Hand-selected for their dedication to work hard and go above and beyond to finish the job on schedule, our highly talented and experienced painters. | roof paint nz

Nice Blog
Accountants Brampton

Glad to see this post.
Accountants Hamilton

Thank you for your support; this site offers valuable legal services and contains valid discussion, concrete Conractor

I hope someone can help him. disaster demolition

Great blog! Thanks for the share.
Tree Removal Edmonton Services

Where did you find it? Play Prince 2048

These memorials also raise awareness about the significant bond between humans and working dogs, highlighting their training, sacrifices, and the impact they have on the lives of those they protect and serve. Residential Landscaping Abbotsford

Hello! It's wonderful that you're looking to honor the military working dogs at McConnell Air Force Base with a K9 memorial. Creating a memorial can be a meaningful and lasting tribute. i-131 form

Thanks for this! "Concrete Patio Iowa City "
"Concrete Patio Iowa City "

I appreciate your commitment to honoring the military working dogs at McConnell Air Force Base. Creating a K9 memorial is a wonderful initiative. Miami Realtor

Remember to consult with the appropriate authorities on the base to ensure that any memorial complies with regulations and guidelines. Good luck with your efforts to create a meaningful tribute to the military working dogs at McConnell Air Force Base. salon booth rental Fort Lauderdale

The resurgence of Y2K fashion goes beyond mere nostalgia; it represents a cultural shift where the past becomes a playground for creative reinterpretation. The emphasis on futuristic and tech-inspired designs in Y2K fashion https://y2k-fashion.over-blog.com/ aligns with our current fascination with the intersection of technology and style.

Firstly, thank you for your service and dedication as the kennel master at McConnell Air Force Base. It's a wonderful initiative to honor military working dogs with a K9 memorial. pool cleaning service Atlanta

Thanks for this! "Gutter Springfield Illinois"
"Gutter Springfield Illinois"

Very helpful blog tips. Thank you so much for sharing
Plastic Surgery Shreveport

Thanks for this! "handyman iowa city ia"
"handyman iowa city ia"

By following these steps and reaching out to the appropriate contacts, you can begin the process of creating a meaningful K9 memorial to honor military working dogs at McConnell Air Force Base. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to reach out to me again. Thank you for your dedication to honoring our military working dogs. E&K Contractors

It's wonderful that you're looking to honor the military working dogs at McConnell Air Force Base with a memorial. EB2 NIW

Hope you find it already.

It's admirable that you want to honor the military working dogs at McConnell Air Force Base with a memorial. Toledo Construction Companies