U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WAR DECORATED DOG WITH MILITARY HANDLER

I am looking for a war decorated dog and military handler to honor at a basketball game, half time ceremony, at Ca State University, Long Beach (CSULB). The dog and military handler would be part of a first time program honoring retired and active duty vets being developed for a men's conference basketball game. The conferance game will be played Wed., Dec 5, eve game, at the Pyramid on the CSULB campus. For further information and details, please contact me at my e-mail address, or at my home wired phone 562/425-8141. This will be a non-compensated, no transportation or other costs paid for services voluntary commitment.

Estimated game attendance: 3000 Various other military components are being developed in conjunction with the CSULB Athletic Department.

Bob Aronson, Am Red Cross, SAF/VHP (Services to the Armed Forces/Vets History Project Volunteer; USS Iowa Volunteer; retired government manager; USNR Service (1958-1964)

Re: WAR DECORATED DOG WITH MILITARY HANDLER

Stubby has been called the most decorated war dog of the Great War and the only dog to be nominated and promoted to sergeant through combat.

www.sprayfoamproslafayette.com/new-construction

Re: WAR DECORATED DOG WITH MILITARY HANDLER

Nice forum! We always love and await for this!Siding Coquitlam BC