U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Donating dogs for veterans

Good Morning,

My Name is Danielle and I am the director of Furlife German Shepherd Rescue. We are HUGE supporters of our veterans. We have numerous dogs that we would like to donate to an organization that will train them and we are also looking at waiving fees for veterans that are looking for companion dogs and dogs for ESA.

We are not sure where to turn to to make this happen so we are reaching out through different groups, seeking out advice, help, information about a veteran that may be in need, or for someone who wants to take a few dogs for training.

All of our dogs are spayed/neutered utd on vaccines, chipped, and fully vetted. We are not looking at recouping the cost as long as we know where the dog is going and to whom they are going to.

Please contact us back with any advice or if you can guide us in the right direction we would greatly appreciate it! All we would like to do is help!

Thanks!

Danielle Bellknap
Director
Furlife German Shepherd Rescue
843-225-6188
Furlifegsr.adopt@yahoo.com

Re: Donating dogs for veterans

I love this idea. I'll reach out to you if I have something to share with our dogs.

Flash Party Photo Booth