U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Info on a dog served in Vietnam

Hi,

I'm looking for information on a German Shepherd dog named Marty that served in Vietnam. He was my dog & was given away. The person that took him said he was going to train him for the war. Not sure the exact year. He came from MA.
Would love to hear any information on the dog.

Linda

Re: Info on a dog served in Vietnam

Sad to hear that.. Did you already find Marty? Windshield repair near me houston tx willing to help in case..

Have you tried searching for the owner first?

https://www.asphaltsealcoatingdirect.com/directory/oklahoma/spray-foam-insulation-tulsa

Hello there, You've done an incredible work. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this website. Thanks for sharing!!! https://www.roofingcontractorvictoria.com/

That's so sad, I hope you'll find the dog soon. security companies cincinnati

Cultural differences among countries are expressed in many different aspects, through the way we behave with people, the way we enjoy life, and the way we eat and drink. Mold removal cleaning company kankakee

Agreed. I also really dig it and hope to hear more. I told my friend about it. He's a dock repair fort lauderdale guy, and he loves it too.

We are known as the greatest lawn care company as we develop experience customized uniquely for you, just like each lawn is different.
See: https://www.yardservicesnorman.com/green-lawn-care

I can understand your interest in finding more information about your dog, Marty, who served in the Vietnam War. It's unfortunate that you were separated from him and I hope that you are able to reconnect with him in some way or at least learn more about his service. Regards from concrete driveway adelaide team.

If you're looking for an affordable photo booth, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

I hope you'll find your dog soon. I will be sharing this to my friends too. Residential Painting Chilliwack

I hope you were able to find it. I'm so proud of these dogs who serve our country. snow removal vancouver

Hope Marty was okay. kitchen renovation Kessler Square

Oh, that's so sad. I hope you find your Marty this time. junk removal company

Thanks for this! "Kankakee county mold remediation"

I hope you find your dog Marty. I and my friends at Residential Dumpster Rental would share this post so you can find him very soon.

Thanks for the content!

renovation plastering

Your article was enjoyable and offered valuable insights on the topic. Thank you for fostering engagement through comments. I've been searching for top-notch articles or blog posts, and your content absolutely meets that standard.
Outstanding post as usual!

see more
Your article was enjoyable and offered valuable insights on the topic. Thank you for fostering engagement through comments. I\'ve been searching for top-notch articles or blog posts, and your content absolutely meets that standard.
Outstanding post as usual!
Thanks for sharing this information. We are behind you!

car accident lawyer
bathroom remodeling

Hi there,

I am terrible with technology. I am now getting emails and seeing these old responses. I have not found any information on Marty.

Linda

Thank you for your response. Sorry for the long delay. I am terrible with technology and recently started getting these emails.

Linda

Thank you. I am terrible with technology. Must start another search. It would be wonderful to know how Marty turned out. If he saved anyone? So curious.

Linda

Thank you for sharing your thoughts here. Trenching