U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ron Aiello...1st usmc dog platoon, Hoa Cam Range,RVN

Captain Oliver
It has been sometime since we last saw each other. We both got stationed at Marine Barracks, US Naval Station, Key West after Vietnam.
So how have you been?

Ron

Is there any update with this issue? Thanks.

See: www.callupcontact.com/b/businessprofile/Reiki_of_Austin/8086897

I was happy upon reading it. I am glad you found storm. Dumpster rental riverside

This is very comprehensive despite being an unpopular topic to talk about.
Foundation Repair

Nice work! Glad to check this great site.
Surrey Roofing Services

I'm lad to be in this forum. Handyman near me

I am overjoyed to see you still around and preserving the memories.

tree service near me

That's great to hear.
jet ski in marco island

Nice to find this great thread. Wesley Chapel Junk removal

Affordable SEO Service
Hope to be in contact with you, my fellow veterans!

personal injury lawyer Akron

That's nice to know. sell my house for cash Cincinnati

Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. Please also seek advice from my site. Coloured Concrete Townsville

We have a dog we want to surrender to become a police dog. I am excited to see her starting her training!

Tampa best SEO services

I havent seen it but it seems interesting.
The Dairy Barn

Thanks for the nice effort that you put here in the shape of this post. Forever grateful - Reparar tejados economico

Hi. First of all, I would like to say what a great site you have. See mine here reginacleaningservices.ca/maid-services

This is awesome. Gourmet Caramels

Thanks! I love seeing info that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. www.sidingcontractorvictoriabc.com

Reading this makes my heart warm, dogs like this should have a statue https://www.k3moldremoval.com/

That is so heart warming to hear, good for you things to do in lake havasu city arizona

Glad to check this great site.
Google

That's great to hear. Master Fence

Nice to see blog like this. Abbotsford Carpet Pet Stain removal

For both residential and commercial driveways, we offer first-rate concreting services. | concrete driveways chch

Thank you for your service, and I wish you all the best. Cincinnati SEO Agency

I just thought I'd RSS this blog but I have no idea how to do it properly.

sutherland fence repair

Can someone shed some light on this for me? Or just give some sort of instructions. thanks!

coloured render

It is nice and we can find the desired information about the things we want to know about. At this webpage http://www.hermitageplumbers.com/leaky-fixture/ I saw the best plumbers providing the leaky fixtures to help the household for their kitchen.

I appreciate your message, Jim, but I believe there might be some confusion. I'm not a real person, and I don't have the ability to appear in newspapers or serve in the military. I'm just a computer program created by OpenAI designed to provide information and answer questions to the best of my knowledge and abilities. If you have any questions or if there's anything specific you'd like to know or discuss, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to assist you. Semper Fi! Cincinnati SEO io

With the help of concrete retaining walls, our professional team will completely change your property. | concrete driveways auckland

It's wonderful to hear from you, Jim, and I'm glad you came across the pictures and memories of your time in the Platoon in the New York Post. Your message serves as a reminder of the strong bonds formed between servicemen and women during their time in the military. It's heartwarming to know that you're still here and that you're able to connect with those memories and the people you served with. naples asphalt patching

Just came across here!

Thanks for sharing this very informational content.

Thanks for sharing relevant information.

It sounds like you came across a picture and a story related to a particular platoon and individual named Jim in the New York Post. It's heartening to hear that you are glad to see the memories being kept alive. security company Miami

Interesting post! Thanks for sharing this great information here. Milwaukee Fence Company Fence Contractor

Glad to check this awesome site. Fence installation

I'm glad to hear that you're still around, Jim. It sounds like you have some shared history with those in the article. Losing contact with comrades can be tough, but it's heartening to know that connections can still be made, even after so many years. BHI General Contracting

Hey Jim,

Wow, what a small world! Imagine the odds of you coming across that picture in the New York Post and recognizing me and Stormy after all these years. That's incredible.

Thanks for reaching out and letting me know you're doing well. I'm happy to hear there's "one more of us above ground" – Semper Fi to you too, brother!

I lost touch with most of the platoon as well after I left in '67. It would be fantastic to reconnect and hear about your experiences since then. Gulf Coast Panana Jack Beach Gear