U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: U.S war service dogs left in Jordan

The report noted the staff did not employ accepted standard levels of care for working military dogs in such situations.
Cheers,
austin texas jewelry stores

Raise Awareness: Spread the word about this issue through social media, news outlets, and other forms of media. Raising public awareness can put pressure on the government to take action. Click here ...

There is no simple solution to the situation with the U.S. war service dogs in Jordan. Raising awareness, contacting elected officials and organizations that specialize in animal rescue and advocacy, and urging them to take action may be the first step in addressing this issue.

Cheers, Mary @ Charlotte photo booth rental

If you have information about U.S. war service dogs being abused and dying in Jordan, you should immediately report it to the appropriate authorities, such as the U.S. Department of Defense or the Animal Welfare Unit of the Jordanian government. You can also reach out to animal welfare organizations, such as the Humane Society International or the International Fund for Animal Welfare, for support and guidance on how to take action. Additionally, raising public awareness through social media or local news outlets can help bring attention to the issue and encourage action to be taken to save these dogs. | basement waterproofing

you should immediately report it to the appropriate authorities.
mold prevention

Smaine completed two loops of the run before the second person set off a huge avalanche above them on a nearby hill, burying the entire group as they transitioned to hiking out with one of the Austrians at the bottom. I want to do this after doing some handyman services work. Thanks!

I feel sad reading this. I hope the dogs will be save.
Tree service Sioux City