U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ancient war dogs cleaned up

I love that there's his forum all about US War Dogs. I've been interested in ancient war dogs lately. It was rather savage, but after a battle they would be fed the human scraps of the defeated enemy, acting almost like a pressure washer like https://www.pressurewashpro.ca/ to clean up the field. I doubt this happens today with US war dogs but less chivalrous nations might still do. Free fodder for the hounds!

Re: Ancient war dogs cleaned up

It's fascinating to explore the historical roles of war dogs and how they were utilized in ancient battles. War dogs have had various roles throughout history, including aiding in combat, guarding, and even as a psychological tool. The practice you mentioned of feeding war dogs the remains of defeated enemies after a battle does highlight some of the less humane aspects of warfare in ancient times. SEO company in Cincinnati

Re: Ancient war dogs cleaned up

Quality home remodeling and custom home construction are our areas of expertise. | builders west auckland