U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Memorail Removal North Chicago VA Facility

Greetings to all on this forum. I am new to the forum but not new to War Dog Association. I am reaching out to a group of individuals here on this board who can direct me in an appropriate manner in which to have a memorial rememberence plaque restored back on the wall at the North Chicago VA facility in North Chicago,IL. The director of this facility has asked that the plaque which pays reverence and homeage to this loyal animal for his devotion to the military be removed from a wall in the Police/Security buidling . Many of the veterans which reside at this time in this facility are disturbed over this matter and would like to see the plaque displayed, The director himself is not a military person, but with any thought he would give these veterans as well as canine veterans respect and homeage which both men and dogs rightly deserve. I have already started contacting several dog clubs in the area but what else is there that we can do . Private emails or IM would be appreciated, This means a lot to the guys at this facility as well as to the handlers,