U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Handler Down

ALCON,

It is with deepest regret that I inform you of the loss of one of our own. This past weekend, MSgt Reginal A. Cook of the 341st Training Squadron was killed in a traffic accident. At approximately 0145 on 20 May 06, while riding his motorcycle home, he attempted to turn onto the frontage road and lost control, fell into the southbound access road of Northwest Loop 410 near the Ingram Road exit, and was struck by another vehicle. Initial investigation indicates the road in that area may have been wet which likely contributed to the accident.

MSgt Reggie Cook was a very well liked and respected leader within the Military Working Dog community, the Security Forces, and the Air Force. He will be sorely missed. Information regarding the memorial service will be provided once the final arrangements have been made. He is survived by his wife TSgt Shayna Cook, and his children Aaliyah, Jaylon, Gabriel, and Xavier Dill. Please keep MSgt Cook and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

R
RICHARD T. NAYLOR, COL, USAF
Commander, 37th TRG

Re: Handler Down

Rest in peace, Warrior.

Hello..I'am so.very sorry to hear about his accident..the reason.I'am writting.my boyfriend has been with Rolling Thunder for years..I'am looking to represent the lost Hero's.of war..along with Mia/Pow..I'am looking to see if I could find patch.to Honor.and wear respectifly War Dogs..If some knows were I may find..Please feel free to contact..Again..Am very Sorry for your loss..Be Well Hero..Wanda

So sad to hear of the loss of this fine young man. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. Surely Heaven is a brighter place for your presence. May the love of God comfort the loved ones you leave behind.
Delores