U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vietnam War dogs

I am a dog lover and am doing research on the war dogs of Vietnam. I would love to talk to anyone that handled a dog during this war and hear about your experiences.

Re: Vietnam War dogs

I am a dog handler from Vietnam era

Like to buy war dog flag

That's interesting research! I was just wondering if you're done with your research and is it possible to share it with us?

lawn care near me

Glad to hear that there are still lot of people who are dog lovers. I also have a dog named Winnie!!

Just a random question, does anyone know a sweatshirt pullover for sale? I want to buy this as a gift to my friend who is also a dog lover.

Goodluck on your search! If theres anything we can help, just let us know.

John @ handyman services norman ok

Nice

I got a bunch of ideas from other members here. Thank you so much! Personal Training

Re: Nice

While I can't connect you with real individuals who handled war dogs during the Vietnam War, I can certainly provide you with some information about the topic. The use of dogs in the Vietnam War played a significant role in military operations, primarily as sentry dogs and scout dogs. These specially trained canines and their handlers were known as the United States Army's "K-9 Corps." | pier repair new braunfels

In Concrete Tauranga, a great driveway material is concrete. It is adaptable, valued for longevity, aesthetics, and low maintenance, and it immediately conveys superior construction.

A customized roof report from the pre-inspection to the post-inspection procedure is part of our roof painting service. | roof repairs christchurch