U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: info on a marine and his dog in vietnam

Jo

Do you have the name of the Dog, and/or the name of the Marine.

All handlers killed in action are a matter of record,
and so are all USMC Dogs Killed in Action.

We have a list of al dogs that served in Vietnam, and their handlers.

Provide some additional information and we can get an answer for you.

Semper Fi
Perry C. Money

HI
Thank you. His name is CPl Craig Norman Demichelle. He was from Queens,New York.Any information would be greatly appreciated. Jo-Anne

Hi
He was a LCPL and he was from Kilo Company 3rd Batallion. He was from Fresh Meadows. thank you

Jo,

Sorry, but "no" Marine by that name killed in action in Vietnam.

Sorry, but "no" one by that name from the state of New York killed in action in Vietam.

Checked several variation of the spelling, with no results.

Double check the name for spelling with your brother, fround several last name "Craig" KIA's during Vietnam.

Maybe we just have a spelling error here, or faided memorial, it has been a long time.

Semper Fi
Perry C. Money

Hi
I was shocked to see that this marine's name was not on the wall. However, he did exist. His first name was Craig middle name Norman and last name Demichelle
He was killed on Feb 27th 1969 and born on March 27 1969. I did a google search and found his name. I would still like to find out if he was a dog handler, thank you. Semper Fi

Hi
I found out there should be a space in his last name.De Michelle. Maybe that is why could not find his name. Jo-Anne