U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WE NEED YOUR STORIES FOR A WAR DOG BOOK!

YOUR STORIES NEEDED FOR WAR DOG BOOK!!

THE NATION'S SAVING GRACES
BY
PATSY SWENDSON AND TSGT ANTONIO RODRIGUEZ

By way of introduction, my name is Patsy Swendson in San Antonio, TX. TSgt Antonio Rodriguez and I are writing a book called The Nation's Saving Graces, focusing on YOUR stories and the intense bond between you and your dogs.

We are looking for real stories, good or bad, honest feelings (something all guys love talking about right :))) The times of joy, happiness, hardship and peril. What the dog means to you and to the war. Special stories or everyday stories.

We are also looking for photographs of you and your dog at work, at play, at rest.

Don't worry about spelling/grammar etc. Leave that to me. Just write! The readers of this book need to know these stories. We want to make the stories come alive in the readers mind.

Now is your chance to tell YOUR dog's story of the courage displayed and the differences made. Let the world know about these brave dogs and the differences they make every day of their lives.

Since the book will be composed of true stories, we will include your name and your dogs...with your permission of course.

The book will end with stories of other canine American heroes, therapy dogs working with our wounded American heroes struggling on the road to recovery.

TSgt Rodriguez and I are both extraordinarily excited about the prospect of telling your stories, telling the dogs stories and the stories of the therapy dogs.

There is a huge audience just waiting for this book. We sincerely hope you and your K-9 will be a part of it.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Patsy Swendson
www.pennysfromheavenbook.com