U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I would like someone's help!

My name is sharon peralta. i am the wife of (he used to be) Tech Sgt. Thomas Allen Peralta. He was an E5. He was a dog handler in Vietnam. He was in Vietnam from 1970-1973. He worked with a dog named "Tiny. I believe Tiny was a lab and a golden retriever mix. I think his dog number was A719. My husband Thomas Peralta was in the Air Force. I'm not sure what I'm looking for. Maybe someone who served with him or worked with him in another capacity. Even a picture of him with his dog Tiny would help. I'm trying to help him find some sort of closure if thats possible. I know a picture of him and Tiny, or just Tiny would be a good start. Maybe make a connection from someone he served with might help. Maybe there are wives of other men who served out there that would at least like to talk to me online. I know its a little late, but I am so proud of the work the men did over there and the work they continue to do today. My younger sister did 2 tours in Iraq. I always made sure I emailed her everyday and at least said be safe and come home soon.

Re: I would like someone's help!

What unit did he serve with in Vietnam ?

With that information we can direct someone from that unit to get in touch with you/him.

Also I would suggest that you visit the Vietnam Dog Handler Association at vdha.us , there you can click on units, then by branch of service, then by numbered units within that branch of service.

Once you have found the correct unit then you can find the email of the members, and the unit director.

Let us know if we can be of additional assistance.

Semper Fi
Perry C. Money
"Missy 7K37" Vietnam 1970
USMC Mine and Booby Trap Detection Dog Handler

to perry money. thank you for answering my question. here is my answer to yours. my husband (Tech Sgt Thomas Allen Peralta) was in Vietnam 1970-1973. he was in "The 72nd Security Police Squadron. do you have a yahoo email or some other email, so that we can communicate that way. if so, here is my yahoo address: sharon.zadrazil@yahoo.com. if you ever feel up to it i would very much like to talk to you on the phone. if you dont mind me asking where are you living now, i am in wisconsin.

usmc8672@yadtel.net

North Carolina, 10 miles from where I was born.

I will see what I can do to help you connect with
the 72nd SPS.

Semper Fi
Perry C. Money