U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO! Advertisements

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Aiello...1st usmc dog platoon, Hoa Cam Range,RVN

I just came acrost your picture and Stormy's picture in the Feb 13,2011 New York Post.The Dogs of War. I am extremely happy to see you are still alive and keeping the memories alive.I lost all contact with any of the Platoon after I left in "67". I'm glad I picked up todays paper. Just wanted to let you know there is still one more of us above ground. Later ..Semper Fi Jim

Re: Ron Aiello...1st usmc dog platoon, Hoa Cam Range,RVN

I am looking for retired/newly seperated soldiers from military service who have MWD Handler experience (the more the better) to join our team that is training IDD's for service and develope guidelines for training to support DoD. Call 602-526-9799 in Arizona if interested; ASAP.

Jim

How are you. I am in contact with several from our unit. George Crammer, Steve Reichenbach, Jim Miller What have you been doing all this years.

To much to say on the forum. I'll drop you an email tomorrow.

I served as Platoon Commander of USMC 1st Sentry Dog Platoon. I think I remember you Ron, even though you were in the Scout Dog Platoon in our camp.
Let me know if you get this.Gene Oliver (Former Platoon Commander, 1st Sentry Dog Platoon, viet Nam

Captain Oliver
It has been sometime since we last saw each other. We both got stationed at Marine Barracks, US Naval Station, Key West after Vietnam.
So how have you been?

Ron