Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
L'anse Grise #6 hot off the assembly line

#6 heading to Chuck in Indy, a low G with redwood burl, and tuned kinda damp. Link #3 for a few pics and a little ditty. Chuck designed the layout and plate graphics. It originally wasn't going to have corner hardware but we I realized how soft and brittle redwood burl is we decided to cover both corners.

Re: L'anse Grise #6 hot off the assembly line

I was able to see this accordion up close and personal last weekend. Absolutely beautiful. And great sound. If anyone is looking for a great handmade, I highly recomend Bryan. The look, sound, feel, and attention to detail are as good as any other builder in Louisiana. (yes Randy, even Martin)

David I would never doubt you, the only accordion that does not compare to Martin is ??? in Eunice. This box sounds and looks like a Martin cept no crawfish on the bellows Nice job Bryan.

Beautiful, and sounds great.Bryan,will you be at festival acadian in oct

Not sure Pat, never been and I'd love to go, but it always seems hard to get away in Oct.

Congrats, a beautie, and may she sail happily and on course with the blessing of Poseidon, on the waves of honest music. - Nout

I had a drink yesterday, and saw that beauty you made.
Gave it another look today, and the double "mitres" were still there !! So it is true.
Absolutely amazing. Great sound, great looks.
Another little masterpiece from L'Anse Grise® Workshops!
Félicitations!

Love that L'anse Grise #6.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!