Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Falcon Key of F Accordion Video #2

Video #2. Jude Moreau playing my Falcon Key of F accordion which is for sale.

https://www.facebook.com/JoanieBlon/videos/10213559143426618/

Re: Falcon Key of F Accordion Video #3

Falcon Key of F video #3.

https://www.facebook.com/JoanieBlon/videos/10213559148666749/

Posting Videos to eBay?

I have reposted these videos here, in hopes that someone who contacted me through eBay might find them. He wants to see a video of the Falcon F, but I haven't been able to come up with any info on how to share a video directly on the eBay site, or through their messaging system. NO contact is permitted there via email and links to other sites are not allowed either.

Re: Posting Videos to eBay?

Joanie,

Could you simply paste the URL directly into the text description for the instrument?

Ebay watchers may have to copy an re-paste the link to see the videos then..

--bn

eBay doesn't allow ANY links to other external websites in the listings, nor does it allow any references to email addresses. No actual physical addresses either. I got a VERY stern warning from them when a local person saw the listing on eBay and wanted to come look at the accordion. Apparently others have had problems as well. A person in central England, whom I ultimately sold the Bb to, said he had been suspended from eBay for allegedly trying to purchase an item outside of the auction listing. I did post my FULL Facebook name for the person who wanted a video, which didn't raise any flags and also suggested that he do an Internet search for Cajun Accordion Discussion, which should have brought up references to this site. It would be wonderful if eBay would allow links to videos on YouTube, but I can't find a way to do that. It seems that at one time, it was allowed. Sure would make life easier!

Hmm .. I see.

Yes, I think I used to embed links to external videos in eBay in the distant past, but
from what you're saying, that is no longer allowed :-(

Meanwhile .. (as an FYI) I've tried to contact the DEA to report these drugs
ads. It seems that there are outdated phone extensions and no-pick-ups when
I phone. Time consuming, but I'll keep trying ..

One person that I DID speak with (who said it hasn't his area of expertise)
thought that it just may be legal for them to post these ads. The illegality comes
in if they sell drugs with no prescription :-(

--bn

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!