Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Help Larry Miller Rebuild

A gofundme website has been started to help Larry Miller rebuild his workshop that burned down.

"Larry Miller is an internationally known Cajun accordion maker and Cajun culture ambassador. He and his wife, Jackie, have touched thousands of lives worldwide. Sunday, January 14, 2018 his workshop/cultural learning center was totally destroyed by fire. Mr. Larry is committed to rebuilding his workshop even though the fire destroyed everything. The Miller family has given much to many, it's our turn to give back. Please help Mr. Larry rebuild."

Larry has indeed been a friend to everyone he has met.

Hope you can help

https://www.gofundme.com/rebuild-mr-larrys-workshop or link one.

Re: Help Larry Miller Rebuild

Sounds like live charity fundraiser show might be needed for him as well. Is there a 500 to 1000 capacity Bar/Live venue you might recommend that's near his area? If you can give me a bit more info. I know some people that might be able to help get a discount on the venue for the night. If something is able to happen...Please let me know what county or Parish he is in.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!