Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: loose the dope man

Drug Enforcement Agency = DEA. Not just a national agency anymore. They will go to other countries and serve drug runners their own ass to them! Is it ok to say "ASS" on the bravenet?

I personally told this drug pusher over the phone not long ago that the people in this forum would get mad at him and we would unleash the dogs. Are we at that point yet? I warned him, yet he continued to plague the discussion with his dope pushing even though no one was responding nor buying his dope. So now we all know that he is doing it out of spite, not to sell drugs. This guy is a pure "looser". LOL, or would that be "loser"? I'm confused now.

I say, that we answer spite with pure hate. We unleash the dogs!

Oh, by the way, IT'S FALL FELLERS! Oct 1st tomorrow! Time to kick it up a notch or two.

If the moderator (BigNick?) would get off his lazy ass & delete these ads each time one shows up maybe the drug pushers would give up posting them. No effort seems to be made to get them off the site. Being out of town is no excuse. Seeing the ads here day after day must mean we approve of them?

We have to be thankfull to Big Nick for keeping this online.
He can't help it and told us a while ago that he remove more than we can ever imagine.
The crap is coming just like that by a sick routine made by a sicker person.
Good that even Greezy is back to fight the demons :blush:

What's up Mello! Always good to be back. If only I could get Jerry to relax and go with it and quit trying to get me to show my face. After all, this is an archive for future generations, but only if they're able to take a dump on them drug runners that is. After they're gone, it'll only be Jerry to convince that I'm really and truly on to something UUUge here! He's so darn pessimistic! LOL, if he only knew that I was much younger than him, he'd really give me a hard time.

I think I got it figured out... all this dope is what has everyone so crazy here, please some body make it go away!

I feel like any topic I post that is of value with all these drug adds on the "Index" will get looked over as cannon fodder. I'm feeling restricted now. Almost as if I want to wait until all the drug adds are removed before I go into the next stage of giving up some extreme accordion wisdom.....pelleted with irony and a criticism or two of course.

This is part of the line up to come...

"Cajun Accordion Players That Do Not Understand Their Accordions."
"Great Accordion Players, No Base Foundation To Stand On."
"Hungry Players Looking For The KeyStone, No One Willing nor Able To Give It To Them."
"Do Master Cajun Accordion Players Purposefully Withhold Information?"

I think Big Nick got tired of playing Whack-A-Mole...

Pahahahaha, Whack-a-mole. The first time I played that game, the game room manager had to ask me to leave the facilities. I got sort of violent in my efforts to hit every got dam mole that was popping up. There were even children crying and running to their mothers for having seen what I was doing to that got dam game! LOL.

:smiley: You must be a tall tale teller, Greezy! (And instead of fish, most of the times you talk about your accordion playing). :joy:

No Christian, in fact I never lie. Learned some time ago that it's easier to keep track of the truth than a bunch of lies. I even typed that into one of my comments a while back right here on the discussion board. You should go back and read everything I ever typed and try to catch me in a lie. I respectfully challenge you to do that. LOL.

Remember, you can ask me anything? I'll try my hardest to answer with the best answer I can come up with.

I didn't say that you lie… just that you might be exaggerating a little bit sometimes. :slightly_smiling_face:

When you write things like "you won't live long enough to see this "wanna be" reveal what is real and true to the young Cajuns in future generations. You'll miss out. Wish you could be there buddy. You're really gonna wanna see this!" you sound like you think you're the Messiah.
But I'm like Saint Thomas, I only believe what I can see. :smiley:

My thoughts are - Words are just that, Words, if you can't back them up then shut up.

Greezy "an authority on everything" LMAO You need to put your long pants on and get out of those pampers. Be a person not a phony know it all. You suggested that people should go back and read everythin g you have posted they only need to read one post, you just repeat the same old unnecessary crap.

Again some simpleton narcissistic "gas lighting" from ole Jerry Springer and ilk like him. My words will last longer than you might think. After all, they are based on experience and truth that for some reason, none of the "experts" have been able to present to you in a satisfactory manner after all this time. Why? Because they are parakeets with no in depth understanding of their accordions, concern for you, nor how to give it away for free in a way that will inspire you to understand. Hey Christian, did you know that "They" crucified the "Messiah" too. Because the words he was speaking at the time were causing a real problem for the orthodox jews and the power seats of Rome control over the sheep.

Yes, I am a messenger.....I am not "The Messenger".

That would be THE BLUE MAX, if he ever deems himself and the Cajun accordion playing community worthy of the Message that he's got to give for all to see, hear, and understand. Consider me like one of his Apostles. LOL

Greezy, not hating, but I'm pretty sure everyone knows that the "Blue Max" is just another name that you, yourself post under.

You're right.

Greezy, I read many of your messages carefully, as you advised me to do, and I noticed something. You have perfect spelling (as far as I can judge), BUT... there's this little mistake you always make in all your messages: you always write "it's" (= it is) where it should be the possessive "its". Here are a few quotes (copied and pasted):

Greezy: "... without taking the thumb out to rest and catch it's blood and breath
Greezy: "What they may not teach you is how to get to know and understand your Cajun accordion and what it's construction and reed/note lay out order can allow you as the accordion player to accomplish with said instrument."
Greezy: "I got some Maker's Mark with the red wax seal on the bottle. It's cheap and gives Crown a run for it's money."
Greezy: "the true nature of mankind, a flawed creation, trying to make itself whole and perfect for the time when it shall discover and do battle with, or embrace it's creator."

OK? Now, that's where it becomes interesting:

The same thing can be said about 33rd Degree Master and The Blue Max: Perfect spelling... But... that same little mistake is repeated, the only one I can spot: it's / its.

33rd Degree Master: "So what we're dealing with here is AI artificial intelligence? Wow! But there had to be human involvement at some point near it's origination"
33rd Degree Master: "But there are so many nuances and details that give Cajun music it's differences."
The Blue Max: "... much like a fat baby does to it's parents."

Just a coincidence, of course!

Signé: Lieutenant Columbo :mag: :smiley:

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!