Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Co-ordinating Bass with Rght hand or Visee Versee !!

Hi Folks

Thanks for the tips.. Will try out your idea Bassman.. Sound like a good idea.. If I get all that you lay out there, what would be the next 'lesson'.. ;-)

I was hoping for something along those lines. Just didn't know where to start.. Also Is there any combinations of scales one might work on to get more dexterity in the Right hand.

Thanks a bunch for posting that

Willy Wog

Re: Co-ordinating Bass with Rght hand or Visee Versee !!

WooooHoooooo Bassman! Now that's what I'm talkin about! Now that's sharing the knowledge like it was meant to be shared. Keep it up and they may make you a disciple. I knew you had it man! waaaahhhhhhoooooo! But you left out two body parts...Like CJ Ron said, the feet man, don't forget to play the got dam feet! Match the feet to the beat. Match the feet and the beat to the base buttons. Then last but not least, match the right hand fingers to all of it when you play them 10 buttons. Stressing on the down beat. Simple as that! Sometimes takes 10 to 60 years to master, but it is doable. The only reason it takes so got dam long is because no body tells or shows anybody how to do it. This was talked about a long time ago by a feller with the last name of Hebert right on this very discussion board. It's been here all along and so many just dismissed it as if it were of hardly any value. Go back and read got dammit people! It's all here.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!