Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Belisaire Waltz Lesson.help me with the rythmnic thing

Ha Willy, yes, "Hebert" and myself are quite close. You actually went back and read! Good for you! We are not the same person though. But yes, very close in thinking none the less. Hebert is a disciple so to speak. He is a Blue Max player, and has been for a long time, even though Jerry treated him like an internet chump back then. But I believe he forgave Jerry. He doesn't like to talk about it. Dude turns red and starts shaking when I mention it to him. LOL

Willy, I can almost guarantee you that the need to play in "F" on a "C" accordion will come to you some day. I still don't like doing it, but I force myself to. You will see why I say that when the time comes. You can delay your understanding, or you can dive right in and get it started.

Greezy McGill
You can delay your understanding, or you can dive right in and get it started.[/quote

I get the understanding fine and found the notes for 'F' but there is not to much+ in the way of different notes to play and if figure why bother. I got my way around F playing tunes in C.

But my main reason of I don't give a fat rats ass about 'F' playing cuz I can't use the left hand bass side of the instrument.. That would be like a sax player not being able to play the left hand lower notes.. Hell with that.. !!

Yes I have read everything from the beginning.. Pretty cool information all thru the messages .. Yes you and your 'pal' ;-) are very similar in thought.

Thanks tho the helping.. Appreciate it.. Oh,,, Still can't find the area that the keys to the tunes are.. Have used 4 different browsers. So I give up.. I spend a few minutes a day listening to tunes as I do that I put in the file what keys are.. Would be like here is the file name..... …… D being the key..... …… D-Mede2step.mp3 or mp4 if video.. Nothing else to do anyway..

Willy Wog

I have discovered that people listening to my public Cajun French Music playlist on any kind of I phone or phone period cannot view my liner notes next to each song. It may be that the viewer has to live in the country of the USA and has to view the list on a laptop or computer. A cellphone will play the songs, but just will not show the liner notes.

My advice is to either get a computer, or take the long and arduous journey of listing your own finding of what keys the songs are in. It may take a while.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!