Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Falcon Accordions

EFFECTIVE AUGUST 24TH, 2019, THE ‘FALCON’ ACCORDION SHOP WILL BE CLOSING BUSINESS DUE TO VARIOUS HEALTH ISSUES.

I WOULD LIKE TO PERSONALLY THANK ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND LOYAL CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE SUPPORTED MY EFFORTS FOR THE LAST 45 YEARS. THIS WAS NOT AN EASY DECISION TO MAKE. BUT, I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT MY PERSONAL FRIEND, RUSTY SANNER, WILL BE TAKING OVER MY BUSINESS. RUSTY IS AN EXCELLENT MUSICIAN AND WOOD WORKER AND HAS BEEN UNDER MY WING FOR THE LAST 12 YEARS WITH A BRAND NAME OF “HERITAGE’ ACCORDIONS.

IN MANY WAYS, HE HAS EXCEEDED MY ABILITIES AND WILL ALSO BE MAKING AND REPAIRING THE DUAL-KEYED ACCORDION. HE ALSO TUNES THE OLD-FASHIONED WAY.

I’M HOPING THAT ALL OF MY PAST CUSTOMERS WILL SUPPORT RUSTY AND HIS ACCOMPLISHED EFFORTS IN THE FUTURE. RUSTY IS 40 YEARS OLD AND WITH HIS WIFE, NIKKI, ARE THE PROUD PARENTS OF 7 CHILDREN. WOW!

THANKS AGAIN, SINCERELY,
RANDY FALCON

RUSTY SANNER
Ph. 337-849-6072
email: rustysann@gmail.com

Re: Falcon Accordions

Thankyou Randy.

God Bless, Randy. Hope it all works out.

Mr. Randy, it was a good run while it lasted. You definitely have left your mark when it comes to the Cajun accordion! I can remember at one time where a few of my friends and a mentor or two would say that your Falcon Brand was the go to best. In there minds, if you had a Falcon, you were a good player automatically! I wonder why they thought such a thing? Even when they themselves did not own a Falcon, nor, in the case of some of them, never even played on any kind of Cajun accordion before! Why would they automatically give the Falcon Brand such high praise and esteem?

I know Rusty is in Louisiana, but where is his accordion shop? I would just like to get a general idea of the area he's in. Just to see if dropping in one day and maybe having some coffee is feasible and not too far away?

Also, Mr. Randy. What will Wayne Toups do now? Do you think he can make it to the end of his music career with the Falcon Accordions that you have built for him so far? How many would you say were built for Wayne over the years? What about Walter Mouton? How many did he purchase from you?

Respect to you Sir,
Regards and Good Health!

bonne santé

Mon ami , Randy Falcon thank you for the legacy you have given Cajun muscians around the world! The Falcon is and always will be the Lamborgini / Bugatti of melodions! Merci, Merci!

It's very sad news that you have to decide to stop with building your fantastic accordions. But your health must be allways number one,I think it's a wise decision and I wish you all the best for the future. I have one Falcon accordions and it's my favorite, because from the first time I played on it, I thought that I've own it it for decades. Also with other Falcon accordions I played on I had the same experience, except the six-cylinder ones with the heavy flappers :-) It's really very good news that Rusty is take over the continuing of building.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!