Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New learner. 0 experience

Tboy I play by tabs if you are interested in learning this way shoot me a message and I can send you some of the tabs I have

Tboy??! There's not too many places on earth that a feller can get a nick name like Tboy. Where you from? North of Hwy 14 or South of Hwy 14? East or West of Kaplan?

randy4u
Tboy I play by tabs if you are interested in learning this way shoot me a message and I can send you some of the tabs I have
Randy I’d love to get some. Don’t see an email address listed for you. I’ve added mine so you can send them there if you would.

Much appreciated.

Tboy came as a nickname some called me back when. T in my name and came form the book “Tboy the little cajun” if anyone remembers that one.

T-boy, can you answer the question? North or South of Hwy 14? East of West of Kaplan?

A good bit north of hwy 14 and a long ways east of Kaplan. As the crow flies of course.

Thank you soooooo much.. please..anything you can send I'd appreciate.i can text,email, facetime. Anything to learn! After I posted this message I lost the blog site.. so happy I stumbled back into this site again.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!