Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Video of Chad Huval Playing Zydeco Mardi Gras

I found a video on Facebook of Chad Huval playing the song (with closeup on the keyboard!) which sounds very close to Boozoo's version. It was posted on the "Cajun French Virtual Table Francaise" Facebook page. Link below:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cajunfrench/permalink/1614903188547064?sfns=mo

Re: So You Say You're Having Trouble with Zydeco C'est Pas Sale?

Just play it like this:

Re: So You Say You're Having Trouble with Zydeco C'est Pas Sale?

What the heck?!!! Chris Miller went and took David Greely out of his chosen obscurity and subjected him to the loud, fully amped stage scene just to make an attempt to outshine Steve Riley?!!! I don't know why I didn't think of doing that muhdamself. Brilliant! I wonder how Mr Greely is handling it? Is he teeter tottering on the edge of quiet and peaceful obscurity and the unhinged, over the top insanity of Cajun music comeback glory? We shall see folks.....we shall see.

Personally, I think David should find himself a very pretty girl from Canada who can sing in French with a high tenor voice and go on the road with her all over the world. Then in about 6 months or so, marry her and knock her up so that she can't quit the band. Hey wait just a cotton picken minute, this is starting to sound very familiar!

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!