R&R Tantra Intimate Remedies Forum

Please feel free to use this space for Reviews, Comments, Questions, Anything that you feel is information others can benefit from

R&R Tantra Intimate Remedies Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
First Visit (of many)!!!

Based on a measure of quality defined as Poor, Average, Above Average or Above the Stratosphere , I would grade my first visit and first session with Rylie as 'Above the Stratosphere'!!!

I had one previous 'so called' tantra experience before and now after my time with Rylie, i now know that what I had prior was not Tantra as it was meant to be conducted.

Rylie, aside from being a beautiful woman has skilled, well trained hands and her touch was absolutely perfect. I learned how to increase the magnitude of my orgasms and it was Amazing!!

She will customize each client's experience to learn how to correct or improve that which troubles you.

Super relaxed environment, clean, well kept surroundings.

As I stated in the Subject...This is my first of many...She's a rare, wonderful find.

Very Satisfied Client

Re: First Visit (of many)!!!

Scott,

Thank you so much for your review. It was such a pleasure meeting you. I'm glad you enjo*** your session. I look forward to seeing you very soon.

Thank you again
Rylie