R&R Tantra Intimate Remedies Forum

Please feel free to use this space for Reviews, Comments, Questions, Anything that you feel is information others can benefit from

R&R Tantra Intimate Remedies Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prostate Health & Monkey Milk

Gentleman as you all may know you run the risk of Enlarged Prostate, Prostatitis, and of course Prostate Cancer. It is critical that you take the precautionary measures to reduce the risk of that.

Men are suppose to get a yearly check by an MD and have their PSA levels checked. Is this enough? Not in my opinion and here is why....

10 years ago I would have said wait until your 40 to go get your base line check. Now in the past 10 years I have seen so many young men in their 30's with Prostate issues. Now I recommend that you go between 30 & 35. It is never to early to start. Prostate Cancer is preventable if you take the necessary actions before it starts.

What are the necessary actions? Prostate Massage is the key!! This is not painful and can be done as often as you would like. I have worked with over 30,000 clients in almost 20 years. In this time I have worked with men who have been put on meds for the enlarged prostate or prostatitis and what we have found is that after coming in regularly and having the prostate "milked" thru Prostate Massage some are able to go off of the meds.

Disclaimer: Do not stop any medication without first consulting with your Dr., Prostate Massing should be done in conjunction with your meds until you get the approval of your Dr.

If you have issues with the Prostate and you are tired of the up all night, frequent urination and weak urine stream then you need to try the Prostate Massage. It is very important to go to someone who knows what they are doing. In America it is very hard to find a Urologist or a Proctologist to do this type of therapy. You need to find someone who specializes in Prostate Massage Therapy. If you are on the East Coast you can come in and see me or I can come to you possibly.

My #1 goal is Prostate Cancer Awareness. Prostate Cancer Kills just as many men as Breast Cancer Kills Women and you can take proper steps to not let this happen to you!!!

Contact me with any questions you may have. Go to the Contact form on this page and let me know how I can help you or if you would like to make an appointment.

Remember YOU can take measures to prevent Prostate Cancer!

Dr. Rylie