R&R Tantra Intimate Remedies Forum

Please feel free to use this space for Reviews, Comments, Questions, Anything that you feel is information others can benefit from

R&R Tantra Intimate Remedies Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi Riley and thank you

Hi Dr. Rylie,

I just wanted to send a note of appreciation ... it's been over a month since we saw each other at the Wellington.

I remember our session very very well; it was so great for me to be able to confide in you and also have that very intimate and new experience. Physically healthy, emotionally healthy ... yes!

I have to say that in addition to your therapeutic skills you are an adorable person ... that you bring immense charm to vaping in and of itself is evidence of your uniqueness! I'll never forget the way you angle your head and bring the vape up to your lips in a moment of what seems to be some fairy-like possession, which disappears with that otherworldly white mist you exhale.

On a practical note I was glad to see that you got the article scanned and uploaded. I'm surprised they published it as it is sort of ho-hum and clueless. Is is legit publicity for you though of course it is far from doing justice to you and your special work.

I'd love to hear from you if you have time and look forward to the next time we meet!!!

All the best,

JJ