R&R Tantra Intimate Remedies Forum

Please feel free to use this space for Reviews, Comments, Questions, Anything that you feel is information others can benefit from

R&R Tantra Intimate Remedies Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1st Annual Prostate Cancer Prevention Awareness Foundation Fundraiser!!!

Hello Everyone I just wanted to share the Sponsorship Letter that is going out. If any of you would like to be a part of this event please contact me. We would love to hear from you!

We encourage you to join our foundation. We are always looking for Volunteers as well as Donations. If you would like to share this with your company or you own a business we would greatly appreciate it!

We are very excited for you to join us! Please RSVP at info@pwprostatecancerprevention.org

Rylie Avants
Founder of the Paul Wilson Prostate Cancer
Prevention Awareness Foundation

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter. I hope by the end of it you will share my passion to educate and make a difference in saving men’s lives!
I started my foundation with my cousin Paul Wilson who was diagnosed with Stage 3 Aggressive Prostate Cancer in 2012. This was a result of his doctors not taking the proper steps to diagnose him. He was given just the “finger” test and the blood draw for the PSA levels. These 2 things alone did not show the cancer. It was not until we demanded the Prostate Ultrasound that they found the cancer on the back side of the Prostate. This is happening far too many times to men who do not know what to ask for.
I have specialized in Holistic Prostate Therapy for almost 20 years. In that time I have worked with over 35,000 men. The most common statement I hear when I ask men if they have any Prostate issues is “I don’t really know I guess its ok I’m not sure what to look for”. I do not like hearing this since Prostate Cancer is the 2nd leading cause of death in men, yet it is 100% preventable. So we have to ask ourselves why is it that so many men are dying of a disease that is preventable. It is because they have no knowledge of what Prostate Cancer is or what to look for. Our society does not talk about Prostate Cancer, yet it kills just as many men as Breast Cancer kills women.
It is my mission to bring awareness to this awful disease that no man should die from. Education is the key to saving lives. If men knew what to ask their doctors and what tests need to be ran they could become in control of their health!
With your help we could change men’s lives and make sure they stay healthy and reduce the deaths to this disease.
We are excited to announce our 1st annual Paul Wilson Prostate Cancer Prevention Awareness Foundation fundraiser! It will be held on January 6th 5 pm at the Wyndham Hotel in Mt. Laurel NJ.
Since our Non-Profit organization relies solely on the generosity of businesses such as yours, we are asking for monetary donations and or goods & services.
Should you chose to donate your business will be recognized at our event as well as on our social media & website.
We hope we can count on you to make this event a success!

Thank you in advance for your generosity and support! We hope to see you there.

Respectfully,

Rylie Avants
Founder

P.S.
We will be holding a silent auction if you would like to participate please contact us for more information.
We would love to have you join us at the event and share your business with our guests. Please contact us to reserve a table.