R&R Tantra Intimate Remedies Forum

Please feel free to use this space for Reviews, Comments, Questions, Anything that you feel is information others can benefit from

R&R Tantra Intimate Remedies Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Here a New Concept!!! A MUST READ!!

LOL.....RYLIE'S THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY!!!!!

EVERYDAY MEN & WOMEN ARE GETTING MARRIED & MAYBE SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR WHAT FEELS LIKE 100 YEARS.......EITHER WAY YOU LOVED SOME ONE ENOUGH TO MARRY THEM & CLAIM TO BE WITH THEM THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.......YET THEY CAN NOT TURN TO THEIR SPOUSE AND SAY "HONEY PLEASE PASS THE POTATOES, & BY THE WAY LET'S TRY THE SACRED SPOT PROSTATE TONIGHT"
I DONT THINK THAT WOULD WORK........

ASK YOUR SELF WHY IS THAT?

WHAT HAPPENED I THOUGHT PEOPLE GOT MARRIED FOR LOVE & TO MAKE SURE THEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE A DATE & MOST IMPORTANLY KNOW THERE IS ALWAYS THAT ONE IN A MILLION CHANCE THAT THEY MIGHT GET "LUCKY" AT NIGHT!!
I KNOW FOR A SURE FIRE FACT YOU DID NOT DO IT TO

~~~~~~~~~PAY FOR SEX!!!~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS WHY I KNOW BY HAVING A SESSION OR REGULAR SESSIONS WITH US YOU WILL
FIND NEW WAYS TO ENHANCE YOUR SEX LIVES & MOST IMPROTANLY YOUR INTIMACY LIVES... AFTER ALL THERE IS MORE TO THE WORD "SEX" THEN A QUICK POKE & A GRUNT... YOUARE TRUELY CHEATING YOUR SELF IF YOU HAVENT EXPERIENCED TANTRA LADIES & GENTLEMEN.

SO INSTEAD IF YOU ARE TAUGHT A NEW WAY TO APPROACH YOUR INTIMATE LIVES & BRING SOMETHING NEW TO THE SEX LIFE " YOU MIGHT SOMEDAY BEABLE TO FEEL THAT WAY WITH THE SPOUSE.
WHY NOT LEARN A NEW WAY TO PUT THAT SPARK BACK INTO WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.....

TANTRA IS A SACRED SEX LOVE. BY LEARNING WHAT SACRED SEX IS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BUILD A BRAND NEW "SEX LIFE"..

NOW FOR THE ONES SAYING "MY SPOUSE WOULD NEVER GO FOR THIS, OR I CAN'T BRING THIS UP TO HER, OR MAYBE YOU HAVE HAD A "STEPPING OUT" ISSUE IN THE PAST & YOU ARE JUST COMFY WITH THE "ZONE" YOU KNOW THE ONE YOU HAVE BEEN IN FOR SO LONG.... THE BUBBLE,THE SPACE, WHERE YOU KNOW JUST WHAT YOUR EXPECTATIONS ARE AS A SPOUSE & BY GOLLY THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO STAY IN THE ALL MIGHTY """COMFORATE ZONE""" YEP THAT ONE!

ONCE YOU START SEEING US YOU WILL LEARN NEW WAYS TO ADD TANTRA IN TO YOUR LIFE WITHOUT YOUR WIFE FREAKING OUT & A DIVORCE TAKES PLACE....
I HAVE A VERY HIGH SUCCESS RATE OF TEACHING YOU TO REJUVINATE & REVITALIZE YOUR RELATIONSHIP AT ANY STAGE........

EVEYDAY PEOPLE ARE LEARNING NEW THINGS THAT MEAN ABSOLULTY NOTHING & THEY WILL NEVER EVER USE THE INFO.......
YOU ON THE OTHER HAND CAN LEARN SOMETHING THAT WILL NOT ONLY BENEFIT YOU, TEACH YOU HOW TO SEPERATE ORGASM FROM EJACULATION, YOU WILL LEARN A WHOLE NEW WAY OF PLEASURE FOR YOURSELF.....

AFTER ALL WE WILL ALL HOPEFULLY BEING HAVING SEX TILL THE DAY WE DIE...........

HAVE A GREAT DAY & GIVE THIS SOME THOUGHT!!!!!

JUST FOR YOU...
RYLIE

Re: Here a New Concept!!! A MUST READ!!

No one has any feed back???

Here is a thought?????

What lengths are you willing to go to become the person of YOUR dreams?????

You are the only one paving your way of life....Why not make sure you make the most of it!!!!!!

When you think of your Partener or possibly future partners for those single ones.......Can you imagine experienceing a new way to love???

Until Later
Rylie

Re: Re: Here a New Concept!!! A MUST READ!!

Hello

I am very curious (and have been for quite some time) about the benefits that you've decribed. I'm 46 years old over the past several years, I've been in some terrible relationships and then spend lengthy periods of time single and celebate. During those times I tend to masterbate a lot. I try to complete that quickly since I am a single father with a 9 y/o that is very curious. Thus, I've mastered the art of masterbation in minute.

The negative to this is that i've recently married and when I have sex with my wife, i cannot last long without ejaculating. I love my wife and I want the passion and physical pleasure to be exceptional for us both forever.

I will see about scheduling a session when I get the nerve. Tks

You should certainly get up the nerve and go. I've had a Tantra session and it did wonders. I lost track of the place I went to about a year ago, but I'm glad I found this location! I will be making contact very soon. ( also glad that I was able to track through and find the general geographic area )

Be safe and be well....

Hi Riley,
I am originally from India. I have been to two tantric sessions there and I am so glad to find one here. It is unfortunate that people don't appreciate this enough. People had a foreign attitude on Yoga, but that is now chaning. Scheduling something next week. See you.

Peace

Here is a "Thought of the Week"

**** Happens in Life So what do we do.........?
Current mood: Revitalized & Rejuvenated!

Well one thing is for certain, we can't give up. Most people think that when life throws a curve ball you should just throw in the towel because they can not see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Why do you suppose this is our nature? As a Dr. I have learned alot of things , but one thing in particular is "If you want something YOU have to go get it" Nothing in life comes easy and it certainly will not come knocking on your door.

It is as simple as just setting goals both long term & short term. You have to start off little then go from there. Once you reach your first goal you have set for yourself you will have an over whelming sense of accomplishment. This will be the foundation for the rest of your life to reach each goal you set for yourself.

So my advice would be to sit down when you have time to think and write a few things down you would like to get accomplished in the next 30 days. Make them realistic & work towards achieving them.

I would love to hear back from those who take the time to do this.

Good Luck
Dr. Rylie