R&R Tantra Intimate Remedies Forum

Please feel free to use this space for Reviews, Comments, Questions, Anything that you feel is information others can benefit from

R&R Tantra Intimate Remedies Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Questions & Answers for Private Sessions

Question: What does a "Private Session" mean?

Answer:

R & R offers Private Sessions to singles, couples, men and women. A Private Session is recommended for anyone who is wanting to learn any of our 3 Tantra Packages, 1. The Yoni 2. The Lingam and 3. The Sacred Spot Prostate. These sessions are for those who are working on such things as getting in touch with their being through Tantra teachings, learning to separate orgasm from ejaculation, learning to overcome Erectile Dysfunction, learning to have multiple orgasms, introducing couples to the Art of Tantra Sacred Sex, working on Intimate Remedies, dealing with and working thru past Sexual abuse.
Many individuals and or couples find being in a private setting is more comfortable when first being introduced to Tantra. The Private Sessions are one on one, so it is customized to the individuals or couples needs.

Question: So You offer Private Sessions for Women, Men and Couples? What is the difference?

Answer:

R & R offers Private Sessions for Women, Men & Couples. The Private Sessions for Women include The Yoni. The Private Session for Men include The Lingam or The Sacred Spot & our Couples Private Sessions are a combination of all 3. Please note that a single male can not learn The Yoni without bringing a partner. R & R does not provide a partner.
You will find a complete list of each package on the website.

Question: How do I know what Package to choose for My Initial Private Session?

Answer:

Depending on your reason for seeking Tantra Intimate Remedies we strongly suggest you read through the appropriate information on either The For Ladies tab or The For Men tab. It is important to know about the services we offer before scheduling an appointment.
If you are a male client & you are unsure about whether The Lingam or The Sacred Spot would be good for your initial visit, please feel free to email or call our office or you can discuss it with Dr. Rylie when you arrive for your appointment.

Question: What about continued sessions?

Answer:

As with any form of learning you will continue to benefit with continued sessions. It is impossible to learn all Tantra has to offer in one session. Though you will learn the basics of getting in touch with your inner feelings, in order to grow & learn all the dynamics of Tantra, we strongly suggest giving thought to continues sessions.

Question: Who will be in my room during the Private Session?

Answer:

If you are attending a session as a single it will be just you & Dr. Rylie. If you are attending as a couple it will be the 3 of you.

Question: Do I need to make R & R aware of any medical conditions?

Answer:

Absolutely. It is very important that you make Dr. Rylie aware of any current or past medical conditions. It is important that you are in good medical health when learning Tantra. Although you will be very relaxed & calm during your session, your body will go through many different experiences & it is very important your body can handle it.
You will be asked some questions during your initial consultation, please be sure to answer them honestly & feel free to offer any information we may have not covered.

Question: What happens if I am not in great Physical shape? Should I feel embarrassed?

Answer:

There is no need to be worried about your Physical appearance when coming in for a Tantra Session. The focus is not on your outer beauty. The importance is your inner self and how you will be learning to get in touch with that part of you. Today society puts too much pressure on the outer appearance of individuals & we would like to get away from that.
You are coming to learn Tantra, it is noa a fashion show or a date night.

Question: Do you have a "routine" or do you customize each session?

Answer:

Each session is customized to fit the needs of each client. The technique in the Tantra teachings are the same, however each individual learns differently and at their own pace. Dr. Rylie will better determine the best way for you to learn & grow through Tantra upon meeting you.

Question: How is a Tantra Session different from a massage?

Answer:

A Tantra Session includes a form of massage, however we do not consider these Tantra Sessions to be "massage" sessions. Many Tantra techniques are seen as the art of conscious touch. One step in teaching Tantra is called Tantric Massage, this is a form of touch.

Question: What will my body go through and experience during a Tantra Session?

Answer:

Our Tantra Sessions are designed to help you learn how to get in touch with your inner self. When doing this you are asked to focus on just your feelings. When you learn to so this your body will go through many forms of emotions. We strongly encourage you to let your body guide your mind during this process, for some individuals it is hard at first to allo