U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trackers wanted

Dear US War Dogs Association,

My name is David Johnson and I work for a TV production company in the UK called Off The Fence. We are producing a new series in America, for a major American television channel, where the stars of the show are K-9 officers and their dogs. The programme will showcase the rich history and the amazing skills of America’s K-9 teams. In the show they will be trailing down a pair of contestants, who are trying to evade and escape them.

The K-9 trackers we are looking for have to be fit, have to be great characters and possess excellent trailing skills and experience. Each challenge will take place in a outdoors environment [i.e. National Forest or State Park area], so they will have to have to be experienced in non-urban trailing.

We will have a pool of trackers that can be picked on throughout the series, so that we can allow the officers to fit appearing on the show around their busy schedules.

Please pass on the details of or forward this to those officers you think tick all the boxes.

If they can get back to us with contact details and a little information about themselves that would be great. The sooner they can get in touch the better, as we are compiling our team now and don’t want to miss any great officer dog teams.

Our email address is hunted@offthefence.com

Kind regards,

David

David Johnson

Director - Hunted

Visit our brand new website and create a new account to screen over 1000 hours online.

Off The Fence Productions
20 Elmdale Road
Tyndalls Park

Bristol

BS8 1SG

www.offthefence.com
Tel: +44 11 79097568
Fax:

Re: Trackers wanted

David,

Are you looking for Military Tracker Team Members, or civilian law enforcement officer with dogs, and human tracker training ?

Semper Fi
Perry C. Money