U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What happened to Wolf?

I am looking for information about a Military Dog named "Wolf" whose ear tattoo was E314. Wolf's training occurred at Fort Carson, CO sometime about 1953-1955... before the Army Dog Training Center was deactivated. His handler at the time was Conrad Bernier, my father.

My dad remembers several Military Dogs from those days including "York" 011X who was in the Demonstration Unit, "Boots" whose tattoo I do not know, but was handled by Ken Kamenga and a well trained personal dog owned by Sergeant Donahue. I would enjoy hearing from anyone with information or memories about "Wolf" and about the Army Dog Training Center at Fort Carson.

Thank you,

Judith Brandau

Re: What happened to Wolf?

Is there an update with wolf?

Car Detail

I hope the wolf is fine despite of what happened to him. Just wondering if is any of you needs a turbotax austin?

It is possible that someone who has information or memories about "Wolf" or the Army Dog Training Center at Fort Carson during that time period could respond to the post and provide helpful information. However, as with any online forum or discussion board, it is important to approach the information presented with a critical mindset and to verify the credibility and reliability of any information received. See: https://wolfpackhomeimprovement.com/our-services/bathroom-remodeling/

We are a locally owned company that provides full-service concrete work. Our founders are experts at providing top-notch concrete services to a wide range of clientele. They have been devoted members of the Perth community for many years. | concrete contractors perth

In addition to having experience, our friendly and approachable team members are extremely passionate about the projects they work on. | gobi blocks

Yeah thought the same. You can also see: https://www.aceconcretefargo.com/concrete-patio-contractors

Looking to see if there any updates to wolf?

- 360 photo booth rental nyc