U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vietnam era dog tags w/name of dog above owner's name

I am looking for info about a dog tag I have that has our dog's name above my dad's name. Was that a usual situation when a dog was licensed to be on base? I was surprised to see our dog's name on there.

Re: Vietnam era dog tags w/name of dog above owner's name

I think that's possible. May I know if you pursue this idea?

See: https://www.diamondseapoolsandconstruction.com/

That was a nice idea.. I am sure your dog will like it.. foundation repair near me

Interesting idea! By the way, what is the name of your dog? I'll share this to basement repair mobile al team.

Glad to know that you saw you dog names there. We would love to know some update.

keyword research services

Yes, I agree! More updates please! - Roofers Near Me

I once found a dog tag with the name Painter and Decorator Edinburgh on, but couldn't work out why as this must have belonged to a business!

Brilliant post thanks for sharing General Contractor Services

This is such a nice idea. I'd also like to share where I found well-written posts about PEO Consulting. I hope to find more soon.

I didn't know that it was possible, it was a great idea. sell my house fast cincinnati

I guess that should always be the case, right?
downtown cincinnati restaurants

It's great to see this site with an interesting ideas shared. mold ocean springs ms

I’ve desired to write something similar to this on my webpage and this has given me an idea. Cheers. Visit this website https://columbusgaconcreteservice.com/

Interesting idea! By the way, what is the name of your dog? I'll share this to drywall installation team

Is being a war dog still a thing? grind stumps in albany ny area

I've bookmarked this site in the reason that this site gave me important article. dumpster rental riverside ca

Anthony Henry
Is being a war dog still a thing? grind stumps in albany ny area

Actually yes, war dogs are still in use today. They are often used to find bombs (and they are very successful at this), as well as drugs. Dogs are also commonly employed in law enforcement too. We have actually taken photos for some families with police dogs! And, while we were doing wedding photography in Santa Ana for one of our clients, we got to meet an off-duty police dog who walked by with his owner. The owner stopped and told us some stories about his dog - I wouldn't want to get on that dog's bad side!

I needed to thank you for the incredible post. Dixie Dumpster Rental

Very much appreciated. Thank you for this excellent article. Keep posting! drywall hanging in fort worth texas

Thanks a lot for sharing this, from Landscaping Regina thank you so much.

Wow, I love your post today! This in just the perfect time. Thanks a bunch! https://www.tejadosgijon.com/

Google this is nice

Great Read! Gutter Company in Birmingham Alabama

This has given me an idea for a post I had wanted to write about on my website. Cheers. Check out this webpage Move Out Cleaning Surrey

The best caliber of work is what we do. We follow the manufacturer's instructions when using products from well-known brands. - Roof Painting Whangarei

Thanks to the comment here, it is very helpful. SEO company in Cincinnati

We guarantee that you will have a driveway that can last for many years by using reputable sealants and diligent driveway contractors. |
waikato demolition

Great information!
Spray Foam Insulation Miami fl

It's possible that there were specific regulations or practices at the time that allowed for additional information, or it could be a personalized addition made by individuals. If you have the opportunity, reaching out to military archives or historical records related to base regulations during the period your dad was stationed there might provide more insight. It's a unique piece of history, that's for sure! movers tampa

Dog tags for military working dogs (MWDs) or pets on military bases typically include the dog's name and owner's information. While the primary purpose of dog tags is to identify military personnel, service members often have their pets registered on base, and this information can be included on their identification tags. Cincinnati SEO expert

About a fashion blog

The Y2K fashion trend has become a captivating nod to the turn of the millennium, reflecting the distinctive style of the late 1990s and early 2000s. Characterized by its bold and eclectic aesthetic, Y2K fashion embraces futuristic elements, vibrant colors, and unconventional combinations. https://y2k-fashion.over-blog.com

This is amazing! I find this site very helpful Roll Off Dumpster Rental.