U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ron Aiello...1st usmc dog platoon, Hoa Cam Range,RVN

Interesting post! Thanks for sharing this great information here. Milwaukee Fence Company Fence Contractor

Glad to check this awesome site. Fence installation

I'm glad to hear that you're still around, Jim. It sounds like you have some shared history with those in the article. Losing contact with comrades can be tough, but it's heartening to know that connections can still be made, even after so many years. BHI General Contracting

Hey Jim,

Wow, what a small world! Imagine the odds of you coming across that picture in the New York Post and recognizing me and Stormy after all these years. That's incredible.

Thanks for reaching out and letting me know you're doing well. I'm happy to hear there's "one more of us above ground" – Semper Fi to you too, brother!

I lost touch with most of the platoon as well after I left in '67. It would be fantastic to reconnect and hear about your experiences since then. Gulf Coast Panana Jack Beach Gear

I noticed that you’ll be are usually legitimately interested in this type of! Likewise on basement waterproofing staten island