U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum

The United States War Dogs Association welcomes you to this forum. Please NO advertisements.

U.S. War Dogs Association Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wardog

Hi Ron
I spoke with you on Friday about finding out about a wardog. I was wondering if you found the website. I never received an email. thank you so much. Jo-Anne

Re: wardog

Jo
I am still looking for the site. I found one but that was on WWII South pacific. I'll keep on looking though.

Hi Ron
Thank you. I found out the dog was brought back to the usa and lived till 12 years old. I have no other information on sarge. except what I told you. I definetely want to do an exhibit of soldiers and their war dogs to try and educate everyone about these dogs and their handlers and what they do. I am going to get the book Always Faithful, just have to double check title. I am also going to write an article about them. Thanks for your help. Semper Fi Jo-Anne

HI Ron,
Is there any new information on that wwII dog named Sarge, I have been searching and not found anything either. Thanks again.

hi. I'm in the same boat. I'm looking for two german shepherds. father & son. that i sold to the army around 95-96. I'd like to know what happened to them. where they went and all. I miss them alot and am hoping they had good lives. maybe see pictures of them. any idea where i begin. i'm sure the army changed their names after they bought them. Their names were Leo & Attaboy. any help would be greatly appreicated. thanks. looking for lost friends....